Saturday, September 14, 2013

SectionCut - a collection of design resources





Hello Class,

I have been working on a pretty sweet little project called SectionCut for the last few months, and I feel that it will be incredibly useful to you as BAC students. S|C is a kind of one-stop-shop to find great ANALOG and DIGITAL design resources available. It is S|C's mission to build a collection and a trusted design community, making us all better at what we do. 

If you're considering purchasing architecture books or looking for tutorials, you might want to take a look at what trusted 'brains' have already recommended in a certain category.  If you want to share your own favorite resources as a contributor, let me know. If not, you can still keep tabs, visit us, and like us on the S|C Facebook page. Let me know if you find this interesting/useful - I would value your feedback!


Cheers, Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment